Happy Friday everyone,
Hebrews 4:12 says "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
That's why I'm going to let the Bible speak this week and pray that the Word of God will minister to your heart, mind, spirit, and soul.
1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
2. In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. (Proverbs 16:9)
3. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9)
4. Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)
5. ...And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer, and perfecter of faith. (Hebrews 12:1-2)